Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Cassper Responds To Zingah’s Apology After Disrespecting Him

The post Cassper Responds To Zingah’s Apology After Disrespecting Him appeared first on SA Hip Hop Mag.

Cassper Responds To Zingah’s Apology After Disrespecting Him. Zingah has made it a habit to toss shades at Cassper. However, the Idlala chanter eventually realized his error and apologized to the SA Hip Hop Artist of the Decade.

Cassper Responds To Zingah’s Apology After Disrespecting Him

During his Choppin’ It With Budha T Podcast episode with Producer Tweezy, Zingah recalled how Cassper lifted his spirits when he was down. The rapper issued an apology for disrespecting Cassper on numerous occasions.

“I remember I was at my lowest, he (Cassper) was at his highest pick going crazy, I think he was about to fill up the Dome,” Zingah said. “So he walks in and started chopping it with me and obviously, at the time when he is in the club he is like Mandela is in the club, you can feel it in the air. So we chopping it in the club, and the boy is just checking on me and I think he could see that I was down bad, like mentally and just spiritually.”

“That n*gga was just telling me how cool I am, he’s like you are the coolest n*gga I’ve ever seen in my life. He gave me that and it gave me life, so to my camera, Mr Cassper Nyovest Refiloe, my apologies for the disrespect. I was playing foul,” said Zingah.

In response, Cassper accepted the apology and acknowledged that people do things that they are not proud of. Mufasa added by hinting at appearing on Zingah’s podcast. “It’s all good G. We all do things we might not be proud of after experiencing some growth. We will chop it up properly in person soon and build from it. God bless.” Cassper responded.

Zingah’s podcast has been getting a massive reception since its debut and the former CashTime rapper was asked why he is not inviting Cassper to the Podcast. In response, the retired rapper revealed that Cassper blocked him on Twitter and he wish he could.

The post Cassper Responds To Zingah’s Apology After Disrespecting Him appeared first on SA Hip Hop Mag.

No comments:

Post a Comment